Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome to Parsha with a Twist!

Welcome to Parsha with a Twist!

I know that probably many of you are already "blogged-out" and have too many blogs to keep track of. I know that probably many of you are already "parsha hashavua-ed out" because you are on WAY too many e-mail listserves which send you an e-mail with a dvar torah every week. However, I have something different to offer, which I am honoured to share with you: a weekly Parsha HaShavua, but with a twist. The twist shall be a cocktail drink or party favour that relates to the Parsha Hashavua.

You may ask yourselves: what do cocktail drinks have to do with the weekly parsha?? Well, I will find a part of the parsha that I find speaks to me and inspires me to drink a certain drink.

Those of you who feel inspired by this idea and would also like to partake in this challenge for yourselves, are welcome to apply to be a guest writer on this blog. Also, those of you who live in the Manhattan area (or wherever I am that Shabbat or holiday) who would like to partake in the tasting of these cocktail drinks, are obviously welcome to do so.

Get inspired, keep reading, and get the martini glass frosted and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment